Summer is Here – Why not Check Your Roof’s Health?
Summer is here. Chances are that you’re looking forward to the warm weather. But with summertime comes a whole new set of weather-related issues for your roof. That’s why we’re going to help you by providing you with helpful information about your roof and knowing what to look for. As a homeowner, your most important job is to keep an eye out for trouble signs. By detecting roofing issues early, you can avoid major emergencies in the middle of the rainiest season in the year.
Summer Comes with Heavy Rain and Extreme Weather
Everyone would love to think that the weather in the summertime is going to be sunny and pleasant. After all, you want to be able to have cookouts, go to the beach and work on your tan. But the truth is that with the weather come storms, heavy rain, and even hail. Is your house ready for that? More importantly, is your home’s roof ready for that? You might think that your roof is good and that it’s strong, but once the heavy weather comes you may be in for a big surprise.
Signs You Need Your Roof Repaired or Replaced
The roof of your home is what helps keep your home safe and dry. Therefore, it’s important to know what to look for when your roof needs to be repaired or replaced. Below are five signs that you might have a problem with your roof that needs to be addressed and soon.
- Missing, Cracked or Curled Shingles – If you are noticing any of these signs, it means your shingles are old.
- Shingles are Wet, Dirty or Dark – If your shingles let moisture to get trapped, they’re not doing the job they’re supposed to do.
- You’re Noticing Shingle Granules Inside Your Gutters – Asphalt or composite shingles will shed granules when they begin wearing out. They look similar to black, coarse sand.
- Wear Around Roof Openings and Objects – Pipes, vents, and various other fixtures that penetrate the roof are the spaces where deterioration could develop initially.
- Leaks – If you are noticing that you have a leak in your ceiling, there’s a good chance that you have a problem with your roof.
We Can Help With Installation and Insurance Claims
If you know that you have a problem with your roof, you want to choose a company that you can count on. If you are looking for a company who will provide you with high-quality service, below are some of the reasons why so many people come to us:
- Experience with installing virtually every type of roof.
- We aim to replace your roof in just one day
- We replace roofs as well as fix damaged ones
- We offer free inspections
- We have been in business since 2011
- We work with your insurance company
- We handle insurance claims for your roof
These are just some of the things that makes Proclaim Roofing different from other roofing companies. We do the hard work, so you don’t have to.
Want to know more? Give us a call at (972) 984-7663. Whether you want an inspection or you’re looking for an estimate, we are ready to help you.