Since 2011, PROCLAIM ROOFING has offered quality installation, repair, and replacement roofing solutions for your business – no matter the size of the building or the type of roofing system needed. With offices located in Plano, Odessa, and Lubbock, PROCLAIM is firmly planted in Texas to serve all businesses in the Lone Star state!
If your roof is damaged, leaking, or is merely old, we will work with you to come up with the best roof replacement solution. We’ll make sure your project fits your needs and complies with your city code requirements.PROCLAIM ROOFING has the necessary experience in all kinds of roofing systems to make sure your most significant business asset stays safe, durable, and energy-efficient.
- Built-Up Roofing
- Built-Up Roofs (BUR) are commonly known as tar and gravel roofs and have offered some of the highest protection for commercial buildings for over 100 years. However, and like with any roofing system, unless it’s installed correctly, you can have problems. For the best in reliability, call PROCLAIM ROOFING to ensure it’s done right – the first time!
- Energy-Efficient Roofing
- As a Texas business ourself, we understand Texas heat!. Our brutal summers can play havoc on commercial building and make utilities skyrocket!. TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) roofs are a great solution and PROCLAIM ROOFING is a certified contractor for the nation’s top manufacturer of TPO products – Carlisle Syntec. Call our experts today to discuss the many energy-efficient options that cool your building and make it more productive for your employees.
- Single-Ply Roofing
- Like TPO roofs, single-ply roofing is composed of a single layer of thermoplastic or thermo-set membrane which traditionally is comprised of heat-welded seams. PROCLAIM ROOFING has experience in all kinds of single-ply solutions, including TPO, EPDM, PVC, EP, among others. Give us a call, and let’s talk about your roof!
- Modified Bitumen Roofing
- For nearly 50 years, modified bitumen roofs have been a staple for building and commercial properties with either a sloped or fixed roof surface. Like Built-Up roofs, modified bitumen provides outstanding protection but provides a very cost-effective solution. Call PROCLAIM ROOFING today and let’s help you determine which roofing solution is right for you.
- Metal Panel Roofing
- Metal roofing provides commercial building owners with one of the most reliable and long-lasting roofs on the market. Also, metal roofs often supply an attractive aesthetic while giving you one of the lowest maintenance solutions on the market. Call a PROCLAIM ROOFING specialist today for your FREE roof inspection!
Just like with residential roofing jobs, our roofing experts will thoughtfully assist you in contacting your insurance company to set the repair process in motion. We’ll work hard to get your insurance company to pay for any new city code requirements, and any upgrades you may have available. From that moment forward, we manage and oversee the entire process, so you don’t have to.
Finally, we will ensure your property is adequately protected before we start and spotless when we leave. The last thing you should have to worry about is debris around your property. With PROCLAIM ROOFING’S clean-up commitment, you won’t have to!
Contact one of our roofing professionals today, and let’s talk about your roof!
- We’re experts in commercial roofing installation, repair, and replacement.
- We respect your property, your time, and make sure every job is done right – the first time.
- Our Clean Up Commitment ensures your property will be left clean and free of debris.
- We carry a $10,000,000 insurance policy for your peace of mind and trust.
- We supply materials from the top manufacturers in the industry.
- We’re a Preferred or Certified Contractor with most of our manufacturing partners.
- Certified Carlisle Syntec Contractor
- Carlisle Syntec is the top TPO manufacturer in the nation for energy-efficient roofing solutions.
- Certified Tamko Pro Contractor
- Tamko is one of the largest roofing manufactures in the USA and stands behind the excellence of their products.
- Preferred CertainTeed Contractor
- When experts look for the best low-slope commercial roofing solutions, they look to CertainTeed.
- Certified Carlisle Syntec Contractor
If, for some reason, your roof is not entirely covered by insurance our partners at GreenSky can help you with affordable financing for your roof or deductible cost.